$20 OFF All-In-One Bitless Bridle with coupon code ABB20
Welcome to Training the Whole Horse®
Missy developed Training the Whole Horse® on the foundation of Do No Harm. Specializing in Iron Free Riding (no bits - no spurs) Missy teaches safer communication and control while maintaining your horse's dignity and an affectionate relationship between you and your horse.
Missy is an internationally recognized Gentle Horse Trainer, Clinician and member of the Association for Professional Humane Educators. Watch FREE her Training the Whole Horse® video series with over 4 hours of gentle horse training.
- Member of the Association of Professional Humane Educators
- Missy serves on the board of directors for Parrott Creek Child & Family Services and is Treasurer
- Missy is a Frank Bell Accredited Instructor
- Member of the American Paint Horse Association
- Member of the Appaloosa Horse Club
- Member of the American Horse Publications Association
- Member of the Oregon Horse Country Association
Watch FREE Missy's Training the Whole Horse Videos CLICK HERE >>
"I developed Training the Whole Horse® on the foundation of DO NO HARM. My methods and techniques demonstrate that horses do not need bits, spurs or devices for control, but are truly willing partners when given the opportunity while receiving loving herd leadership they genetically require". Missy Wryn